- Vehicles & Parts
- Vehicle Parts & Accessories
- Motor Vehicle Parts
- Motor Vehicle Wheel Systems
- Tire Accessories
Tire Sealant, Squeeze Bottle, 16 oz.10004 429256
Average Rating: 5
|Container Type||Squeeze Bottle|
|Flammable / Non Flammable||Non Flammable|
|Max. Safe Storage Temp.||0 Degrees to 100 Degrees F|
|Features||Valve Core Remover, Prevents and Repairs Punctures Up to 1/8" Using Fibro-Seal Technology, Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, Non-Aerosol and Water Soluble|
|Used For||Tube Tires, Bike, Dirtbike and Wheelbarrow|
|Includes||Valve Core Remover|
- Tire Repair Sealant and Sealant Pump
- Prevents and repairs tire punctures up to 1/8". 1MRE4 includes pump. All others include valve core remover.
- Repair and prevent flat tires. Once installed into the tire, sealant remains liquid, evenly coating the inside. Long-lasting, environmentally friendly formula is nontoxic, nonflammable, nonaerosol, and water soluble.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
It works as advertisedTuesday, September 14, 2010
This product came preinstalled when I bought mountain bikes for my wife and I, and it saved us from numerous flat tires over many miles of mostly on-road riding (typically from small nails and thorns). Eventually her rear tire developed a slow leak and I could tell that the product had either dried or all leaked out because (1) the slow leak didn't self-repair and (2) I no longer got a small squirt of the stuff escaping through the valve when I filled the tire. So I installed the recommended amount and her tire stopped leaking and is good to go. I'll top up the other tires on our bikes at some point too.
It works as advertised.
The valve removal tool on the cap is flimsy plastic and broke off after using on only one of the four tires I need to fill.