|Display||LCD with White LED Backlight|
|Weighing Surface Depth||5-3/4"|
|Weighing Surface Width||6-1/4"|
|Application Modes||Weighing (5 Units), Percentage Weighing, Specific Gravity|
|Power Unit||9VDC, 0.5A AC Wall Adapter 100-120VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Platform Material||Stainless Steel|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Standards||NSF/ANSI 169-2005, NSF C-2, USDA/AMS, NSF/3-A 14159-1, Requirements for HACCP, CE, AS/NZS4251.1 Emission/AS/NZS4252.1 Immunity, FCC Class B Part 15, Directive 2002/96/EC (WEEE), ISO 9001 2008|
|Includes||AC Power Adapter|
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [PR]
- For use in industrial and food processing applications where consistent weight control is essential. Features include checkweighing, washdown rating, stainless steel construction, and rechargeability.
- V31 Series
- Valor 3000 scales feature percentage mode to aid mixing, compounding, and formulation. Weigh pan is removable for easy cleaning. 10x capacity overload protection. Up-front bubble level and adjustable, nonslip feet keep platform flat. User-adjustable filtering supports readout stability. Backlit LCD and text prompts aid setup and operation. Run on AC with included adapter or up to 100 hr. on 4 C batteries (not included). Weight units include lb., oz., lb.:oz., g, kg, fluid oz.
- NEMA 4X/IP65. NSF Listed, USDA AMS Accepted.
- Support HACCP systems 1:20,000 max. resolution