Oil Primary Control, Electric Interrupted
Average Rating: n/a
|Mounting||Standard 4 x 4" Box|
|Amps @ 120V||10.0|
|Safety Switch Timing (Sec.)||45|
|Characteristics||Valve On Delay With Selectable Blower Off Delay Timings, Limited Reset And Recycle, Pump Priming Cycle|
|Special Information||Primary Control for Residential Oil Fired Burners, Hydronic and Forced Air Applications, Cadmium Cell Compatible|
|For Use With||Oil Fired Furnace Control Systems|
|Includes||Diagnostic Led, Cad Cell Resistance Readout, Disable Function & Alarm Contacts|
- Oil Primary Controls and Ignition Transformers
- Oil Primary Controls
- Controls shut down burner on loss of flame or system malfunction.
- 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Order flame sensor/detector separately
- 1RZY4, 2E341, 2E727, and 2E865
- Units feature solid-state control circuit and external low-voltage terminals. Components are not affected by vibration, high temps. , or fluctuating motor loads. UL Recognized and CSA Certified. 1RZY4 and 2E865 are combination primary and hydronic controls. 1RZY4 features built-in diagnostic LED, pump purge and disable functions, alarm contacts, limited reset and recycle, and selectable timings. 2E865 has circulator control. Includes well adapter and heat conductive compound. 2E341 has 3A transformer, safety switch indicator light, and manual lockout lever. 2E727 has 3A transformer and high-ambient motor relay. For use with intermittent 2-wire thermostats only.