Shaded Pole Blower, 115 Volt
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Shaded Pole Blower|
|Wheel Dia. (In.)||2|
|Wheel Width (In.)||1|
|CFM @ 0.000-In. SP||13|
|CFM @ 0.100-In. SP||9.3|
|Full Load Amps||0.29|
|Motor Type||Shaded Pole|
|Motor Insulation||Class B|
|Lead Length (In.)||13|
|Ambient Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Inlet Dia. (In.)||1-7/8|
|Outlet Dia. (In.)||1-1/4|
|Overall Height (In.)||3-13/16|
|Overall Width (In.)||3-3/16|
|Overall Depth (In.)||4|
|Wheel Type||Forward Curve|
|Housing Finish||Gray Enamel|
|Housing Material||Rolled Steel|
|Agency Compliance||UL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE|
|Includes||Discharge Mounting Flange|
- Note: Not for use with speed controllers.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dynamically balanced blowers provide smooth and quiet operation. Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain CFM at higher static pressures. Motors have cast-aluminum end shields for greater heat dissipation and protection, resulting in less downtime and longer service life.
- UL and C-UL Recognized (E47479).
- Direct replacements for many OEM blowers with same physical footprint All-position mounting Min./max. operating temp. range: -20 to 104 F Max. inlet and ambient temp.: 104 F Motor enclosure: open