PSC Blower, 115 Volt1TDP3 433882
Average Rating: 5
|Wheel Dia. (In.)||3-15/16|
|Wheel Width (In.)||1-15/16|
|CFM @ 0.000-In. SP||75|
|CFM @ 0.100-In. SP||71|
|CFM @ 0.200-In. SP||68|
|CFM @ 0.300-In. SP||66|
|CFM @ 0.400-In. SP||61|
|CFM @ 0.500-In. SP||56|
|Full Load Amps||0.45|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Insulation||Class B|
|Lead Length (In.)||13|
|Ambient Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Inlet Dia. (In.)||3-1/8|
|Outlet Dia. (In.)||2-1/8|
|Overall Height (In.)||5-3/4|
|Overall Width (In.)||6-1/4|
|Overall Depth (In.)||6-7/16|
|Wheel Type||Forward Curve|
|Housing Finish||Gray Enamel|
|Housing Material||Rolled Steel|
|Agency Compliance||UL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE|
|Includes||Discharge Mounting Flange|
- Note: Not for use with speed controllers.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dynamically balanced blowers provide smooth and quiet operation. Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain CFM at higher static pressures. Motors have cast-aluminum end shields for greater heat dissipation and protection, resulting in less downtime and longer service life.
- UL and C-UL Recognized (E47479).
- Direct replacements for many OEM blowers with same physical footprint All-position mounting Min./max. operating temp. range: -20 to 104 F Max. inlet and ambient temp.: 104 F Motor enclosure: open
Average Product Rating: 5based on 3 reviews
All I Could Ask For!Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Product was as shown on web, at a good price. Delivered faster than quoted.
PSC BlowerWednesday, December 21, 2011
Purchased this blower to replace my existing one. This one works far better than the I had. Very glad I got it.
Same mounting holes and wiring
Dayton BlowerTuesday, August 02, 2011
Exactly what I needed. Great price! Quick shipping!