PSC Blower, 115 Volt1TDP5 433884
Average Rating: 5
|Wheel Dia. (In.)||3-3/4|
|Wheel Width (In.)||1-7/8|
|CFM @ 0.000-In. SP||131|
|CFM @ 0.100-In. SP||127|
|CFM @ 0.200-In. SP||119|
|CFM @ 0.300-In. SP||118|
|CFM @ 0.400-In. SP||112|
|CFM @ 0.500-In. SP||105|
|Full Load Amps||0.65|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Insulation||Class B|
|Lead Length (In.)||13|
|Ambient Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Inlet Dia. (In.)||3-1/4|
|Outlet Height (In.)||2-1/2|
|Outlet Width (In.)||2-1/2|
|Overall Height (In.)||6-11/16|
|Overall Width (In.)||5-5/8|
|Overall Depth (In.)||6-9/16|
|Wheel Type||Forward Curve|
|Housing Finish||Gray Enamel|
|Housing Material||Rolled Steel|
|Agency Compliance||UL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE|
|Includes||Discharge Mounting Flange|
- Note: Not for use with speed controllers.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dynamically balanced blowers provide smooth and quiet operation. Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain CFM at higher static pressures. Motors have cast-aluminum end shields for greater heat dissipation and protection, resulting in less downtime and longer service life.
- UL and C-UL Recognized (E47479), except 2C646 is not UL or C-UL Recognized, and 2C647 is UL Recognized (E22286) and CSA Certified (LR12645).
- Direct replacements for many OEM blowers with same physical footprint All-position mounting Min./max. operating temp. range: -20 to 104 F Max. inlet and ambient temp.: 104 F Motor enclosure: open
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
BlowerThursday, January 19, 2012
I got this blower for our outdoor wood furnace. It works well, and mounted up the same as the original.
I like that it is a sealed motor so dust isn't getting inside it