PSC Blower, 115 Volt1TDP7 433886
Average Rating: 5
|Wheel Dia. (In.)||3-15/16|
|Wheel Width (In.)||2-1/2|
|CFM @ 0.000-In. SP||146|
|CFM @ 0.100-In. SP||140|
|CFM @ 0.200-In. SP||126|
|CFM @ 0.300-In. SP||124|
|CFM @ 0.400-In. SP||120|
|CFM @ 0.500-In. SP||110|
|Full Load Amps||0.75|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Insulation||Class B|
|Lead Length (In.)||13|
|Ambient Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Inlet Dia. (In.)||3-1/8|
|Outlet Height (In.)||2-3/16|
|Outlet Width (In.)||3-1/4|
|Overall Height (In.)||5-3/4|
|Overall Width (In.)||6-5/16|
|Overall Depth (In.)||5-3/8|
|Wheel Type||Forward Curve|
|Housing Finish||Gray Enamel|
|Housing Material||Rolled Steel|
|Agency Compliance||UL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE|
|Includes||Discharge Mounting Flange|
- Note: Not for use with speed controllers.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dynamically balanced blowers provide smooth and quiet operation. Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain CFM at higher static pressures. Motors have cast-aluminum end shields for greater heat dissipation and protection, resulting in less downtime and longer service life.
- UL and C-UL Recognized (E47479), except 2C646 is not UL or C-UL Recognized, and 2C647 is UL Recognized (E22286) and CSA Certified (LR12645).
- Direct replacements for many OEM blowers with same physical footprint All-position mounting Min./max. operating temp. range: -20 to 104 F Max. inlet and ambient temp.: 104 F Motor enclosure: open
Average Product Rating: 5based on 4 reviews
Great Service, Great Price!Tuesday, February 07, 2012
My order was processed quickly and correctly! The price was the best I could find!
Great Online Buying ExperienceWednesday, December 21, 2011
Product was exactly what we needed. The price was the best we found on the net. Shipping was super fast. We are very happy with DrillSpot.com!
ExcellentTuesday, October 18, 2011
Just what I needed, at a reasonable price, and received it faster than promised.
Blower MotorMonday, May 23, 2011
This was perfect. The motor worked out great. Thank you.