PSC Blower, 230 Volts1TDT1 433898
Average Rating: n/a
|Wheel Dia. (In.)||5-1/8|
|Wheel Width (In.)||7|
|CFM @ 0.000-In. SP||458|
|CFM @ 0.100-In. SP||430|
|CFM @ 0.200-In. SP||383|
|CFM @ 0.300-In. SP||338|
|CFM @ 0.400-In. SP||263|
|CFM @ 0.500-In. SP||140|
|CFM @ 0.600-In. SP||63|
|Full Load Amps||0.65|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Insulation||Class B|
|Lead Length (In.)||13|
|Ambient Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Inlet Dia. (In.)||4-9/16|
|Outlet Height (In.)||3-7/16|
|Outlet Width (In.)||7-13/16|
|Overall Height (In.)||9-3/8|
|Overall Width (In.)||9-1/8|
|Overall Depth (In.)||8-9/16|
|Wheel Type||Forward Curve|
|Housing Finish||Gray Enamel|
|Housing Material||Rolled Steel|
|Agency Compliance||UL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE|
|Includes||Discharge Mounting Flange|
- Note: Not for use with speed controllers.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Powerful direct-drive blowers with forward-curve wheels provide economical air delivery for general heating, cooling, ventilating, or component cooling. Dynamically balanced blowers provide smooth and quiet operation. Noise and vibration are held to a minimum to maintain cfm at higher static pressures. Motors have cast aluminum end shields for greater heat dissipation and protection, resulting in less downtime and longer service life. Gray enamel finish. Blowers without outlet flange can use 5TCJ3 housing support for mounting. 2-speed blowers require 1DGZ9 2-speed switch (not included; see page 4446).
- All are UL and C-UL Recognized (E47479).
- Direct replacements for many OEM blowers with same physical footprint All-position mounting Min./max. operating temp. range: -20 to 104 F Max. inlet and ambient temp.: 104 F