Data Logging Sound Level MeterHD600 436106
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Data Logging Sound Level Meter|
|dB Range||30 to 130|
|Frequency Range||31.5 to 8000 Hz|
|Frequency Weighting||A and C|
|Display||2000 Count LCD|
|Standards||ANSI and IEC Type 2|
|Records Up To||20,000 Records|
|Includes||Software, USB Interface Cable, Windscreen, Tripod, 9 V Battery, Carrying Case and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Adjustable alarm with visual indicator provides alerts to excess noise level. Features Data Hold and double-molded housing. Records up to 20,000 data sets. Includes tripod and USB cable.
- Digital Sound Level Meters and Dataloggers
- Sound Level Meters with Dataloggers
- Survey Meters are for general noise measurements and basic assessments. Type 2 Meters meet OSHA requirements and are suited for workplace and environmental noise measurements, including community noise ordinance compliance. Frequency weighting A is used for all OSHA and community noise measurements. Frequency weighting C is used for machine evaluation. Response time refers to the average time or speed at which the meter reacts to changes in dB level. Each includes batteries.
- Instruments capture sound readings with realtime time and date stamp and min./max. values. Tripod-mountable, with windscreen for field use. Each includes software and case.