Digital Stroboscope Kit, Flashes per Minute 30 to 20, 000, Tach Mode -RPM Range 5 to 250, 000, Resolution 0.01 FPM, Display 6 Digit Numeric and 5 Digit Alphanumeric LCD, Accuracy 0.002% of Setting or +/- 1 Digit, Phase Shift Internal, Flash Output 200 m Joules, External Input/Output Triggers, Flash Duration 8 to 20 uSec, Power Requirement Internal Rechargeable NiMH Battery, Includes 115/230 V Charger, Carrying Case, Spare Lamp and Instructions
Stroboscopes and Tachometers
- Nova Strobe Deluxe 1UFL1 and 1UFL2
- Encoder allows tuning to 0.1 rpm. 6-button keypad for x2, 2, battery charge indicator, visual phase shift, tachometer mode, TTL input/output. Recharge time: 3 hr.
- Internal phase shift External input/output triggers
- Rechargeable digital instruments provide continuous safe, cool operation. Each includes standard 120V charger and 6VDC rechargeable battery. Batteries last 2 hr. at 1800 fpm. Kits add spare lamp and rugged carrying case.
- Resolution: 0.01 fpm Accuracy: 0.002% 6-digit backlit LCD