Motion Sensor, 240 Deg.Viewing, Bronze2LBN3 439588
Average Rating: n/a
|Coverage||21,000 sq. ft.|
|Viewing Angle||240 Degrees|
|Housing Material||Polycarbonate Sensor|
|Sensor Type||Passive Infrared Motion Sensor|
|Standards||UL Listed, Weatherproof|
|Includes||(1) Motion Sensor and Look-Down Sensor|
- Adjustable, polycarbonate sensor features Pulse Count technology to reduce false triggering. Up to 100-ft. motion detection with look-down sensor that detects motion below the unit. 1000W sensors have all-metal construction.
- Outdoor Lighting Motion Sensors and Lampholder Kits
- Passive infrared motion sensors constantly scan areas for changes in temperature or motion, turning lights on only when ambient light is below the set level and motion is detected. Lights stay on for a programmed length of time. Incandescent models use max. 150W lamps (not included); order 2CVA5. Quartz models use two 250W halogen lamps (included); for replacement, order 4XLJ1.
- All sensors are UL Listed.
- Not for use with fluorescent or inductive lighting Weatherproof with integrated circuit technology Large areas of coverage 120V