|Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)||-58|
|Max. Temp. (F)||194|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||4000|
|Impact Strength (Lbs.)||1.3|
- Easy-to-weld material has good insulating properties, good electrical/dielectric properties, and retains its toughness at low temperatures. Low steam permeability.
- For use in pumps, valves, and in the medical and sewage industries.
- Food contact grade-off white is FDA and USDA compliant.
- Continuous use temp.: 194 F Heat deflection temp.: 266 F
- Tensile strength: 4000 psi Impact strength: 1.3 lb.
Average Product Rating: 4based on 1 reviews
HDPE 3/4 2ft x 2ftTuesday, February 28, 2012
Shipping packing was sparse. Just a box 8" thick box with the 3/4 HDPE stuck in it. The material has a 1/8" cup to it over 24". But I would buy this product again.
Cheap.. free shipping
1/8" cup over 24".... should be noted in material description