LPS 1 Greaseless Lubricant, 20oz Trigger
Average Rating: n/a
|Container Type||Trigger Spray|
|Flash Point||175 Degrees F|
|VOC Content||0 g/l|
|Specific Gravity||0.79 TO 0.81 g/l|
|Dielectric Strength||32000 Volts|
|Characteristics||Thin, Greaseless, Trigger Spray|
|Application||Delicate Parts and Electronics|
|Sub-Category||Food Safe Lubricants|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [PR]
- Dry, thin, greaseless film displaces moisture and resists dirt and dust buildup. Safe on most seals, paint, and plastics. Sprays upside-down. Nonconductive. VOC-free. No chlorinated solvents.
- Meets or exceeds MIL-C-23411A.
- Select products with Detex have metal-detectable plastic aerosol components and other features designed to help food plants meet HAACP requirements.
- 19C660, 19C658, 19C657, 19C659, and 19C656 meet or exceed 21 CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact.