LPS 1 Greaseless Lubricant, 20oz Trigger00122 441048
Average Rating: n/a
|Container Type||Trigger Spray|
|Flash Point||175 Degrees F|
|VOC Content||0 g/l|
|Specific Gravity||0.79 TO 0.81 g/l|
|Dielectric Strength||32000 Volts|
|Characteristics||Thin, Greaseless, Trigger Spray|
|Application||Delicate Parts and Electronics|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Does Not Contain Reproductive Or Developmental Toxins (As Per State Of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (As Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (As Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (As Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)|
|Sub-Category||Food Safe Lubricants|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [PR]
- Dry, thin, greaseless film displaces moisture and resists dirt and dust buildup. Safe on most seals, paint, and plastics. Sprays upside-down. Nonconductive. VOC-free. No chlorinated solvents.
- Meets or exceeds MIL-C-23411A.
- Select products with Detex have metal-detectable plastic aerosol components and other features designed to help food plants meet HAACP requirements.
- 19C660, 19C658, 19C657, 19C659, and 19C656 meet or exceed 21 CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact.