Piezoelectric Switch, Exit Display
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Emergency Exit Display|
|Input Voltage||12 to 24VDC|
|Output||1 N/O, 1 N/C, 2A @ 30VDC|
- Note: Electrically operated switches will not function without power; use Power Supply 4TXX4, sold separately on this page.
- Weatherproof, waterproof stainless steel keypads have encapsulated circuit assembly. Heavy-duty keypads have no moving parts.
- Tested to over 1 billion cycles Operating temp.: -40 to 160 F Operating environment: 100% relative humidity
- Electric Push-Button and Door Access Switches
- Programmable electronic switches feature rugged stainless steel construction and circuit assembly encapsulation. Field selectable options include adjustable timed output and illumination status feedback for standby or switch activation time. 3CWR2 and 3CWR3 are ADA Compliant and can be programmed for timed output or toggle (On/Off) operation. Include programmable audio feedback with a finder click for the sight impaired.