Switch, Air Sensing
Average Rating: 1
|Item||Air Sensing Switch|
|Differential (In. WC)||0.02 to 0.8|
|Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)||0.05 to 12.0|
|Electrical Rating||300 VA Pilot Duty|
|Sample Line Connector||Integral Compression|
|Mounting Location||Any Vertical Surface|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-40 to 180|
|Application||Control Electronic Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, Refrigeration Equipment, Where Air Flow must be Proved|
|Function||Activated by Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure, Will Not Flutter or Malfunction Due to Shock and Vibration|
|Includes||1/4" Outer Diameter Tubing Nuts, Ferrules and One 12" Length of 1/4" Outer Diameter Tubing|
- Pressure-Sensing Switches
- Sense positive, negative, or differential air pressure. Negative pressure rating same as positive.
- For residential, light commercial mid-efficiency furnaces, and direct digital control (DDC) applications. 2E462 includes ferrules, one 12" length of 1/4" O.D. flexible tubing, and 1/4" O.D. tubing nuts.
- UL Listed, CE and CSA Certified.
- UL recognized component.
- Mount with diaphragm in vertical plane
- Pressure-Sensing Switches and Probes
Average Product Rating: 1based on 1 reviews
Air switchSaturday, January 01, 2011
Didn't work right. Sticks on, until tapped.repostioning didn't help either.Sail type switch had to be bought instead.Sail type works perfectly.