Sheet, HDPE, White, 1/4 In T, 12 x 12 In
Average Rating: 5
|Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)||-58|
|Max. Temp. (F)||194|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||4000|
|Impact Strength (Lbs.)||1.3|
- Easy-to-weld material has good insulating properties, good electrical/dielectric properties, and retains its toughness at low temperatures. Low steam permeability.
- For use in pumps, valves, and in the medical and sewage industries.
- Food contact grade-off white is FDA and USDA compliant.
- Continuous use temp.: 194 F Heat deflection temp.: 266 F
- Tensile strength: 4000 psi Impact strength: 1.3 lb.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
PaletteFriday, July 06, 2012
Perfect for the acrylic painter. Paint washes off easily wet and peels off dry. Great, fast service from DrillSpot.