Limit Sw, Gen Duty, Vert, Plunger, 35.6In Oz
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Compact Limit Switch, Assembled|
|Style||Metal End Plunger|
|NEMA Rating||1, 2, 3, 4, 12; IP66|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-13 to 158|
|Operating Force||53.92 in.-oz.|
|Description/Special Features||1/2" NPT Conduit Thread, Snap Action|
|Standards||UL # E39281 CCN NKCR - CSA # LR44087 - Class 3211-03 - CE Marked|
- Series XCK
- Series XCK and XCM Limit Switches
- General-duty switches offer greater versatility for applications such as machine tools, material handling, etc. Feature positive opening contact and Finger Guard protection.
- Feature 4-position indexing rotary head (field convertible) and captive saddle clamp terminals in convenient ready-to-wire position. 25 G (10 to 500 Hz) vibration resistance, 50 G shock resistance, and max. 25 m contact resistance. For short-circuit protection, use 10A fuses, type SC.
- UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified.
- 1/2" NPT cable entry port Max. wire size: 2 x #16 AWG per terminal Rated 10A, 240VAC Operating temp. range: -13 to 158 F
- Enclosures: NEMA 1, 2, 3, 4, and 12 (IP66) Captive screws and gaskets
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Door SwitchTuesday, September 13, 2011
I received excellent service from Schneider Electric.
The switch arrived in half the time expected