Cable Tie, Detectable, 18Lb, 3.6In, PK100
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Detectable, Floating Polypropylene|
|Tensile Strength||18 lb.|
|Max. Bundle Dia.||0.625"|
|Material of Construction||Compound Buoyant Polypropylene|
|Temp. Range||-40 To 185 Degrees F|
|Design||Stainless Steel Barb|
- 316 stainless steel locking device in 6/6 nylon head maintains the right tension. Smooth, low-profile, no-notch body design is less stress-sensitive than notched ties, and infinitely adjustable. No-slip tail allows easier grasping for secure tensioning. Ribbed and stippled inner body keeps ties from slipping on the bundle. Black, weather-resistant, outdoor ties withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 185 F, except 1PLA7 and 1PLA8 withstand -40 to 221 F.
- UL Registered under Standard 1565. Qualified under OPC 23190.
- Indoor natural-color ties are plenum rated Corrosion-resistant
- Nonmetallic ties incorporate a unique compound for detection by metal detectors and x-ray equipment, necessary to avoid contamination in food-processing areas. They provide the advantages of Ty-Rap, including no-notch body and infinite adjustment, without the expense of stainless steel. Nylon and polypropylene ties are colored bright blue for visibility. The polypropylene version is buoyant, excellent for use in liquid-processing areas. All ties withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 185 F.
- Nylon ties are UL 94V-2. Polypropylene ties are UL 94 HB.