Switch, Air SensingRFS-4150 44677
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Air Sensing Switch|
|Differential (In. WC)||0.02 to 0.3|
|Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)||0.12 to 5.0|
|Electrical Rating||300 VA Pilot Duty|
|Sample Line Connector||Barbed|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-40 to 180|
|Function||Senses Positive, Negative Or Differential Air Pressure Or When Extreme Low Temperature Or Pressure Is A Critical Factor|
|Agency Compliance||UL Listed, CSA Certified|
- Pressure-Sensing Switches
- Sense positive, negative, or differential air pressure. Negative pressure rating same as positive.
- For residential, light commercial mid-efficiency furnaces, and direct digital control (DDC) applications. 2E462 includes ferrules, one 12" length of 1/4" O.D. flexible tubing, and 1/4" O.D. tubing nuts.
- UL Listed, CE and CSA Certified.
- UL recognized component.
- Mount with diaphragm in vertical plane
- Pressure-Sensing Switches and Probes