Switch, Air SensingAFS-222 44705
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Air Sensing Switch|
|Differential (In. WC)||0.02 to 0.8|
|Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)||0.05 to 12.0|
|Electrical Rating||300 VA Pilot Duty|
|Sample Line Connector||Integral Compression|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-40 to 180|
|Application||For General Purpose, HVAC and Energy Management Uses|
|Features||Adjustable Set Point Range as Low as 0.05" to 12.0" WC, Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Reliability, Long Life and Proven Ability to Withstand High Shock and Vibration Condition|
|Function||Senses Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure or When Extreme Low Temperature or Pressure is a Critical Factor|
|Agency Compliance||UL, CSA, FM|
|Includes||2 Slip-on Tubing Adapters and Mounting Screws|
- Pressure-Sensing Switches
- Sense positive, negative, or differential air pressure. Negative pressure rating same as positive.
- For residential, light commercial mid-efficiency furnaces, and direct digital control (DDC) applications. 2E462 includes ferrules, one 12" length of 1/4" O.D. flexible tubing, and 1/4" O.D. tubing nuts.
- UL Listed, CE and CSA Certified.
- UL recognized component.
- Mount with diaphragm in vertical plane
- Pressure-Sensing Switches and Probes
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
great customer service thanksWednesday, March 06, 2013
product is just what we needed and price was good. thanks