Fuse, Low Voltage Branch Circuit, Class J, Series LPJ, Voltage Rating 600VAC, Fuse Amps 25, Time Delay, Yes, Dual Element, Melamine Body Material, Cylindrical (Rejection) Body Style, Interrupt Rating 300kA at 600VAC, Length 2-1/4, Diameter 13/16, Functionally Equal To Ferraz/Gould AJT, Littelfuse JTD, Standards CE, Class J, UL-Special Purpose Guide JFHR, CSA Class 1422-02, Package Quantity 1
Class J Fuses
- Compact fuses require about half the mounting space of 600V Class RK1 and Class RK5 fuses.
- Current-limiting Fiberglass bodies With Rejection
- LPJ Low-Peak (600VAC/300VDC)
- Dual element. 1 to 60A: ferrule type; 70 to 600A: knife-blade type.
- Time-delay 6A and higher are indicating 300kA IR AC, 100kA IR DC Functional equivalents: Mersen AJT and Littelfuse JTD