|Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)||-58|
|Max. Temp. (F)||194|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||4000|
|Impact Strength (Lbs.)||1.3|
- Easy-to-weld material has good insulating properties, good electrical/dielectric properties, and retains its toughness at low temperatures. Low steam permeability.
- For use in pumps, valves, and in the medical and sewage industries.
- Food contact grade-off white is FDA and USDA compliant.
- Continuous use temp.: 194 F Heat deflection temp.: 266 F
- Tensile strength: 4000 psi Impact strength: 1.3 lb.
Average Product Rating: 1based on 1 reviews
what a rip offThursday, August 29, 2013
This product is being sold for 60 bucks a sheet. everywhere else it is HALF this price.. I am a first and last time visitor as I will not deal with shysters. and then there is shipping on top of this?? REALLY??? and its "Dropped shipped" right from the manufacturer??? so you're making money for doing nothing but being a middleman.. Go and F yourself!