Tubing, Sanitary, 1 In OD, 304 SS, 6 FtA270-1.0-304-7-6 447263
Average Rating: n/a
|Wall Thickness (In.)||0.065|
|Outside Dia. Tolerance||+/- .125|
|Material of Construction||304 Stainless Steel|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||1000 psi @ 72 Degrees F|
|Temp. Range||-200 to 1200 Degrees F|
|Standards||Meets ASTM A269 And A270|
- Bright annealed tubing has guaranteed I.D. and O.D. Ra values to minimize surface anomalies. Packed with protective poly sleeves and airtight plastic end caps. Generally used in dairy, food and beverage, and other sanitary processes.
- Exceed ASTM A270 S2 and 3-A Certification.
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Tubing
- 100% bore scoped and mechanically polished, inside and out.
- Max. pressure: 1000 psi at 72 F Temp. range: -200 to 1200 F O.D. tolerance: 0.125"