Safety Mat Controller, 6 Input, 100-240VACMC6AC-0016 448335
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Safety Mat Controller|
|Input Power||100 to 240VAC|
|Safety Output Configuration||2NO/1NC|
|Number of Inputs||6|
|Max. Switching Voltage||125VAC, 0.5A|
|Enclosure Material||Painted 14-Ga. Steel|
|For Use With||Safety Mats|
- Note: If the safety mat system does not protect all access to the point of operation, additional guarding must be used. For perimeter guarding installations, a manual reset switch (sold separately) must be located outside the hazardous area, but with the hazardous area in sight.
- Controller and pressure-sensitive mat sold separately. Mats have a PVC cover on 24-ga. galvanized steel conductive plates; IP67.
- UL Listed. Meet TUV and CE when Omron STI mats and controls are used together.
- 8.5 lb. per sq. in. minimum activation force Can handle forklift traffic up to 270 lb. per sq. in.
- Selectable automatic Start or Start/Restart Interlock. 2LCT7 has removable terminal blocks. Steel units are rated NEMA 4, 12. 2LCU3, 2LCU4, 2LCU5, 2LCU6 add Start Interlock mode and feature zone status indicators, full-featured diagnostics, 2-digit numeric display, DIP switch mode selection, equipment monitoring, selectable auxiliary output mode, and remote access to reset functions.
- UL Listed and CE Certified.
- LED indicators Up to 12 mats may be connected in a series to a single zone