Motion Light, 240Deg.Viewing Angle, Bronze
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Motion Sensor with Lampholder Kit|
|Coverage||21,000 sq. ft.|
|Viewing Angle||240 Degrees|
|Housing Material||Metal Head with Polycarbonate Sensor|
|Sensor Type||Passive Infrared Motion Sensor|
|Standards||UL Listed, Weatherproof|
|Includes||Uses (2) 150 W Lamp (Not Included), A Motion Sensor, Look Down Sensor|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption|
- Outdoor Lighting Motion Sensors and Lampholder Kits
- Up to 100-ft. motion detection with look-down sensor to detect motion below the unit. Metal lampholders and polycarbonate sensor.
- Passive infrared motion sensors constantly scan areas for changes in temperature or motion, turning lights on only when ambient light is below the set level and motion is detected. Lights stay on for a programmed length of time. Incandescent models use max. 150W lamps (not included); order 2CVA5. Quartz models use two 250W halogen lamps (included); for replacement, order 4XLJ1.
- All sensors are UL Listed.
- Not for use with fluorescent or inductive lighting Weatherproof with integrated circuit technology Large areas of coverage 120V