|Interconnection Capability||Up to 24 Units|
|Audible Alert||85dB @ 10 ft., Horn|
|Visual Alert||Red LED|
|Operating Temp.||40 to 100 Degrees F|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||5 Year Limited|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [OR]
- Smoke Alarms
- Test/Reset button test11s alarm circuitry, alarm activation, and battery function. Several models include a hush button to silence nuisance alarms. 85dB horn. Easy installation. Operating temp.: 40 to 100 F. 120VAC, 60 Hz.
- Alarm Types: Ionization respond best to fast-raging fires. Photoelectric respond best to slow-smoldering fires. All interconnect units must interface directly with their own brand of interconnectable smoke and CO alarms.
- Feature green LED power-on indicator and red LED indicator when alarm is activated. Latching alarm identifies initiating alarm. Locking mechanisms lock the battery drawer and secure alarm to base, except 1XTG5 and 1XTG8 include optional locking mechanism that deters removal of unit. 3YNJ1 has a sealed, rechargeable battery backup.
- Meet UL, NFPA, FHA, HUD, CSFM standards