Cord Connector, .625-.75 In, L 2.05 In
Average Rating: n/a
|Color||Yellow color code Insert|
|Cord Dia. (In.)||0.625 to 0.750|
|Conduit Size (In.)||3/4|
|Material of Construction||Machined Aluminum|
|Standards||CSA LR27378/UL E54218(M)|
- Note: Order locknuts on page 555.
- Strain Relief Cord Connectors
- Liquid-Tight Cord Connectors and Liquid-Tight Cord Mesh Grips
- More durable and reliable than cast metal parts.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified.
- Patented split-hinge Gotcha ring, color-coded by cord size, grips conductor through cord jacket. Factory-lubricated bushing provides even compression, ensures liquid-tight seal around cord, and minimizes tension on terminals. Use nylon for washdown areas. Use aluminum when lighter weight or better corrosion resistance is desired. Use zinc-plated steel for higher impact resistance and tensile strength.