Average Rating: n/a
|Input Voltage||120 VAC|
|Voltage Output||90 VDC|
|Ambient (C)||-29 - 45|
|Mounts||On the Standard Module Conduit Box|
|Status Indicator||Green LED Indicates Power to Clutch, Red LED Indicates Power to Brake|
|Function||Convert AC Voltage into DC Voltage|
|Agency Compliance||CE and UL|
|For Use With||All Series 90 V Clutch/Brakes|
- Note: Brake is not intended for accurate positioning applications or vertical holding applications, such as vertical conveyors or hoists.
- C-Face Clutches and Brakes
- Mount on standard module conduit boxes. Green LED indicates power to clutch; red LED indicates power to brake.
- Patented Autogaps technology allows clutch and brake to automatically adjust for wear, requiring no lubrication or maintenance. Packaged NEMA C-face clutch/brake modules offer high-performance starting and stopping of loads, with the motor running, in an easy-to-install package. Mount to NEMA C-face motor or between motor and reducer. Power on engagement of the brake and clutch. Series 210 and 215 models include factory-installed conduit box. Use the HP vs. Shaft Speed Selection Table to select the proper unit for your application.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.