Air Circulator, 42 In, 15, 000 cfm, 115V
Average Rating: n/a
|Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.||480/370|
|Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft||325/210|
|Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.||230/80|
|Max. Ambient Temp.||104 Degrees F|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Enclosure||Totally Enclosed Air-Over|
|Motor Insulation||Class B|
|Cord Length||9 ft.|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Wire Guard Finish||Gray Polyester Powder Coat|
|Application||Spot Cooling and People Cooling|
|Includes||Cord Wrap and Tilt Wheel, 7" Plastic and Rubber Casters|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Industrial Mobile Air Circulators
- Motors are directly connected to fan propeller, reducing maintenance and downtime. Aluminum propellers.
- Heavy-duty air circulators have aerodynamically designed housing to move high volumes of directed air flow to keep workers comfortable and productive. Use in factories, warehouses, loading docks, and auto shops. Include sturdy tilting wheel kit for directing air flow, built-in cord wrap and handle, and 9-ft., 3-cond. power cord with grounded, molded plug. Gray finish.
- UL and C-UL Listed.
- 115V ball bearing PSC motors OSHA-compliant wire guards Heavy-duty tubular steel frame and housing 7"-dia. rubber wheels for easy mobility 360 tilt, to direct air where needed