Sheet, HDPE, Black, 3/16 In T, 12 x 12 In
Average Rating: 5
|Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)||-58|
|Max. Temp. (F)||194|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||4000|
|Impact Strength (Lbs.)||1.3|
- Easy-to-weld material has good insulating properties, good electrical/dielectric properties, and retains its toughness at low temperatures. Low steam permeability.
- For use in pumps, valves, and in the medical and sewage industries.
- Food contact grade-off white is FDA and USDA compliant.
- Continuous use temp.: 194 F Heat deflection temp.: 266 F
- Tensile strength: 4000 psi Impact strength: 1.3 lb.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
HDPE Priced CorrectlyMonday, June 27, 2011
Outside dimension were square but slightly under 12". Finish was good but scratched (as they always are). There was a slight bend to the sheet (also common) but a little heat and re-bend will flatten it out if needed. HDPE sheet should not be as expensive as they tend to be and this is the best priced for a shipped sheet I could find. Shipped very quickly from Drillspot's "partner" business.
High quality, low price and fast shipping.