Condensate Pump, Vertical, 1/30 HP, 93 Watts, 115 Voltage, 1.5 Amps, Max Pressure 8.7 PSI, Tank Size 2 qt, Height 7 In, Length 11 In, Width 4 1/2 In, Discharge 3/8 In Barb Fitting, GPH of Water @ 5 Ft of Head 70, Shut-Off 20 Ft, Max Temp 190 F, Shaft Material Stainless Steel, Includes Check Valve, Thermal Overload Protector, 6 Ft Power Cord, Sump Pan, Control Float
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Use where there is no gravity drainage. All (except Mini-Split) have a 6-ft. power cord with 3-prong molded plug. Use to remove condensation in high-efficiency gas furnaces, air conditioning units, and in other no-gravity applications.
- Thermal overload protection
- Medium-Reservoir (1/2-gal.)
- Have a high-impact polymer pump base, stainless steel shaft, and ABS plastic tank cover and switch housing. With fan-cooled motor, integral sump tank, control float, check valve, and safety switch. 6GKN8 and 6GKN9 are self-cleaning and have a see-through tank for easier maintenance.