Universal Cement, 2 oz.
Average Rating: n/a
|Flammable / Non Flammable||Non Flammable|
|Max. Safe Storage Temp.||100 Degrees F|
|Operating Temp.||32 Degrees F|
- Note: Tire sealants must not be used on tires with tire pressure monitoring systems. Use of sealant in these tires will clog the sensor and render it permanently inoperable.
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Adhere patches to the inner surface of the tire. Nonflammable, for every type of tire; flammable is intended for dual cure repairs where both chemicals and heat are applied to the repair area.
- Tire Repair Cements, Sealants, and Chemicals
- Stop small leaks at rims and around small punctures. Use for repair of farm, industrial, and construction equipment.