|Type||PP-S Screw On, 360 Degrees Swivel|
|Working Load Limit (Lb.)||17630|
|Standards||Complies with DIN EN ISO 12100 T1 and T2, EN-1677|
- WARNING! Working load limit of an assembly is determined by the component with the lowest working load limit; do not exceed.
- Bolt-On Powerpoint
- Heat-treated alloy steel has a high-visibility fluorescent pink powder coating that permanently changes color at increased temperatures. The color changes to a deep black with small bubbles if the chain/component reaches 400 C to indicate overheating. Attach to machinery or static loads to lift, move, or position with a lifting sling.
- Universal connection for hook-and-ring assemblies, round sling, loop, endless sling, and more. Double ball bearing enables friction-free turns, swivels, and tilts. Maximum working load limit (WLL) with smallest thread dia.
- Swivel eyebolts maintain working load limit (WLL) during lift without unintended loosening and adjust to the load direction. Eyebolts rotate 360 . Available in latch-hook style, swivel (ring connections), swivel (direct chain connections), and ring connection.
- 100% electromagnetic crack detection according to EN 1677-1.