Drinking Water Sys, 1/4 In Push ConnectAP EASY Complete 457427
Average Rating: n/a
|Pipe Size (In.)||1/4" Push Connect|
|Max. Temp. (F)||100|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||125|
|Reduces||Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Dirt, Rust, Lead, Cyst, and Select VOC's|
|For Use With||1MZU6 Cartridge|
|Includes||Faucet And Installation Kit|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [IA]
- Drinking Water Systems
- Easy installation and cartridge replacement. Built-in shutoff valves.
- Carbon block filter media reduces sediment, dirt and rust, lead, chlorine taste and odor. Helps reduce cysts and VOCs. 5PR95 is a dual-stage system with a multicomposite media filter and automatic shutoff meter that indicates when filter cartridge needs replacing.
- All models are NSF Certified.
- Max. temp.: 100 F (except 5REE6 and 5REE5 are 125 F) Polypropylene housing and head Cartridge and installation hardware included Connects to dedicated faucet