|Type||Electrical Grade Extruded|
|Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)||-321|
|Max. Temp. (F)||500|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||20,000|
- Offers excellent compressive strength and the highest elongation of the Torlon grades, as well as exceptional electrical insulation.
- Continuous use temp.: 500 F Heat deflection temp.: 532 F
- PEEK (Polyetheretherketone) Sheets and Rods
- Used as an alternative to fluoropolymers in hostile environments. PEEK can be used continuously in hot water or steam without permanent loss in physical properties and has very low smoke and toxic gas emission when exposed to flame. For structural parts, bushings, bearings, seals, and backup rings in aggressive chemical and high-temperature environments.
- Food contact grade - tan pieces are FDA, USDA, and 3-A Dairy compliant.
- Tensile strength: 16,000 psi Continuous use temp.: 480 F Heat deflection temp.: 320 F V-0 flammability rating
- Torlon Extruded PAI (Polyamide-imide) Sheets and Rods
- Tensile strength: 20,000 psi