Magnetic Contact, Surface Mount, Electrical Configuration SPDT, Loop Configuration Closed and Open, Lead Size #22 AWG, Armored Cable, Material Metal, Max. Current (Amps) 0.2, Max. Voltage 30VDC/VAC, Max. Gap Distance (In.) 1-1/4, Length (In.) 5/8, Height (In.) 3/8, Width (In.) 2, Depth (In.) 5/8, Lead Length (In.) 18, Operating Temp. Range (F) -15 to 160, Response Time (Sec.) 0.5ms Max, Standards No, Includes Hardware, For Use With Windows and Doors
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Open-Loop Configuration (SPDT)
- Low-current (0.5A) magnetic contacts send a signal to an alarm or a supervised monitoring system when the door magnet moves away from the frame magnet. A gap between the contacts compensates for ill-fitting doors and windows opened for ventilation. Aluminum switches are sealed airtight to resist corrosion. 2EXT8 has an adhesive backing. 2EXV4 mounts directly to the track or channel of an overhead door.
- For wiring magnetic contacts to a supervised monitoring system. Switch is opened when magnets are in proximity.
- Vertical or horizontal mount; hardware included UL Listed
- Closed-Loop Configuration
- For wiring magnetic contacts to an alarm. Switch is closed when magnets are in proximity.