Magnetic Contact, Recessed Mount, L 7/16
Average Rating: 5
|Electrical Configuration||Normally Open|
|Lead Size||#22 AWG|
|Max. Current (Amps)||0.5|
|Max. Gap Distance (In.)||7/8|
|Lead Length (In.)||18|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-15 to 160|
|Response Time (Sec.)||0.5ms Max|
|For Use With||Windows and Doors|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Low-current (0.5A) magnetic contacts send a signal to an alarm or a supervised monitoring system when the door magnet moves away from the frame magnet. A gap between the contacts compensates for ill-fitting doors and windows opened for ventilation. Aluminum switches are sealed airtight to resist corrosion. 2EXT8 has an adhesive backing. 2EXV4 mounts directly to the track or channel of an overhead door.
- Vertical or horizontal mount; hardware included UL Listed
- Closed-Loop Configuration
- For wiring magnetic contacts to an alarm. Switch is closed when magnets are in proximity.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Works great for arduino board!Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Perfectly what I needed. Used as a switch for an arduino board and works amazingly.
construction is good and the activation range is perfect.
The magnet shown in the picture is smaller than what you receive, it looks more like the wired end. It worked out great for me, but you may want to update the picture of the product.