Magnetic Contact, Surface Mount, Electrical Configuration Normally Open, Loop Configuration Closed, Material Cast Aluminum, Color Silver, Max Current (Amps) 0.5, Max Voltage 100 VDC/VAC, Length 1 1/2 In, Height 3/8 In, Width 4 3/16 In, Depth 1 1/2 In, Lead Type #22 AWG, Lead Length 22 In, Operating Temp Range -15 to 160 F, Response Time 0.5ms Max Sec, Mounting Screw, Various, Standards, Includes Hardware, For Use With Overhead Garage Doors
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Low-current (0.5A) magnetic contacts send a signal to an alarm or a supervised monitoring system when the door magnet moves away from the frame magnet. A gap between the contacts compensates for ill-fitting doors and windows opened for ventilation. Aluminum switches are sealed airtight to resist corrosion. 2EXT8 has an adhesive backing. 2EXV4 mounts directly to the track or channel of an overhead door.
- Vertical or horizontal mount; hardware included UL Listed
- Closed-Loop Configuration
- For wiring magnetic contacts to an alarm. Switch is closed when magnets are in proximity.