Tailgate Spreader, Capacity 5.75 Cu-Ft
Average Rating: n/a
|For Use With||Rock Salt and Nonpelletized Ice Melt|
|Capacity||5.8 cu. ft.|
|Spread Width||4 to 40 ft.|
|Mount Type||2" Receiver or SnowEX|
|Auger Type||Welded Steel|
|Includes||Variable Speed Controller and Plastic Lid|
- Tailgate Spreaders
- Connect to trucks, utility vehicles, tractors, and other vehicles using a 2" receiver hitch. Integrated welded steel augers. Sealed, heavy-duty 12V electric drive motors and transmissions. 10" rustproof, molded-plastic spinners.
- Heavy-duty, electrostatic powder-coated steel frames
- UV-protected polyethylene hoppers
- Rock Salt and Nonpelletized Ice Melt
- Heavy-duty spreader 2FGV4 has 14.5:1 transmission for maximum torque. 20-ft. insulated harnes with On/Off switch draws 3.5 amps. Has a manual flow gate with 10-ft. T-handle for adjusting material flow rate and has a feed auger. 2FGV5 has 8:1 high-torque transmission. Digital, variable-speed controller allows easy control of spread width. Loomed automotive harness is fire-resistant. Top screen keeps clumped material from entering auger. Includes polyethylene lid. Draws 12 to 15 amps. Use as-is for spreading salt; for pelletized and granular materials, use Flow Gate Kit 2HPE4.