- Tailgate Spreaders
- Connect to trucks, utility vehicles, tractors, and other vehicles using a 2" receiver hitch. Integrated welded steel augers. Sealed, heavy-duty 12V electric drive motors and transmissions. 10" rustproof, molded-plastic spinners.
- Heavy-duty, electrostatic powder-coated steel frames
- UV-protected polyethylene hoppers
- Rock Salt and Nonpelletized Ice Melt
- Heavy-duty spreader 2FGV4 has 14.5:1 transmission for maximum torque. 20-ft. insulated harnes with On/Off switch draws 3.5 amps. Has a manual flow gate with 10-ft. T-handle for adjusting material flow rate and has a feed auger. 2FGV5 has 8:1 high-torque transmission. Digital, variable-speed controller allows easy control of spread width. Loomed automotive harness is fire-resistant. Top screen keeps clumped material from entering auger. Includes polyethylene lid. Draws 12 to 15 amps. Use as-is for spreading salt; for pelletized and granular materials, use Flow Gate Kit 2HPE4.
Tailgate Broadcast Spreader, Electric, Capacity 5.75 Cu-Ft, Average Spread Width 4 to 40 Ft, Hopper Material LLDPE, Steel Frame, 2 In Receiver Mount Type, Sealed 12 Volt Electric Drive Motor and Transmission Transmission, 12 to 15 Amperage Draw, Cab Mount Controller, Welded Steel Auger Type, 10 In Spinner Size, Plastic Spinner Type, Standard Top Screen, Height 36 In, Width 38 In, Depth 21 In, For Use With Rock Salt and Non-Pelletized Ice Melt, Includes Variable Speed Controller and Plastic Lid