|Sensor Type||J, K or S Thermocouple|
|Special Features||Two Alarms|
|Temp. Range||32 to 999 Degrees F|
|Contact Rating||15A @ 250V Resistive|
|Accuracy||+/-1% Full Scale|
|Includes||Gasket, Mounting Clips, and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Equipped with 2 selectable alarm sets and an internal buzzer. Configuration options include set point, heating and cooling regulation, cycle time, alarm, load status, and ambient probe adjustment. Feature password protection and error/alarm messaging. Red, 3-digit LED display.
- Thermocouple Temperature Switches and Limit Controls
- Each includes panel-mounting clip and gasket.
- CE Certified, UL and C-UL Recognized.
- IP54 front panel Resolution: 1 Accuracy: 1% full scale Contact rating: SPDT, 15A at 250V resistive J/K thermocouples sold separately; see pages 443 and 859
Average Product Rating: 4based on 1 reviews
Temperature controller for sous vide machineMonday, January 31, 2011
We bought this to create a temperature controller for low-temperature cooking (sous vide). The controller works just as advertised. Setting the controller up for use is not difficult but not intuitive either. It took a little trial and error to get it set just right. A better instruction manual with a bit more explanation of the settings would be nice. It is an industrial product so I am sure the vast majority of people buying this have a much better understanding of how it works and do not need a detailed users manual. Overall, the product is great.