Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor, Mounting Type Ceiling, 1500 Watts, BtuH Output 5120, Voltage 120, 12.50 Amps @ 1 PhaseBeam Pattern 60 Degrees , Number of Lamps 1, Height 6-1/2 In., Width 5-3/8 In., Length 41 In., Housing Material Steel, 1 Phase, Finish Brown Powder Coat, NEMA Plug HSW NEMA, Cord Length 6 ft., Cord Type 3 Wire Grounded, Standards ETL, Includes (2) 2 In. Long Chains, (4) S Hooks
- Note: Multiple heaters may be required to achieve required watts for desired coverage. For an item's heat coverage and watt/sq. ft. details, search DrillSpot.com by DrillSpot Item Number.
Indoor and Outdoor Overhead Electric Infrared Heaters
- For spot and area heating; quartz lamp models may also be used for snow and ice control. Anodized aluminum reflectors maximize infrared radiance and improve heat output.
- Indoor/Outdoor, Quartz Tube Heating Element
- Each includes mounting chains and 6-ft. 14/3 cord. 1UCP8, 3WA97, and 1UCR1 include plug. 1UCP9 is intended for hardwire connection. Dayton models include water-tight junction box.
- Dayton models are UL and C-UL Listed; Fostoria models are ETL Listed for US and Canada.