Electric Infrared Heater, 5120 BtuH, 120VOCH-46-120V-G 46882
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Electric Infrared Heater|
|Amps @ 1 Phase||12.50|
|Beam Pattern||60 Degrees|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Finish||Brown Powder Coat|
|NEMA Plug||HSW NEMA|
|Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Cord Type||3 Wire Grounded|
|Includes||(2) 2" Long Chains, (4) S Hooks|
|Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.)||14 x 12|
|Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.)||16 x 14|
|Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.)||12 x 10|
|Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 10||12|
|Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12||9|
|Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8||17|
- Note: Multiple heaters may be required to achieve required watts for desired coverage. For an item's heat coverage and watt/sq. ft. details, search DrillSpot.com by DrillSpot Item Number.
- For spot and area heating; quartz lamp models may also be used for snow and ice control. Anodized aluminum reflectors maximize infrared radiance and improve heat output.
- Indoor/Outdoor, Quartz Tube Heating Element
- Each includes mounting chains and 6-ft. 14/3 cord. 1UCP8, 3WA97, and 1UCR1 include plug. 1UCP9 is intended for hardwire connection. Dayton models include water-tight junction box.
- Dayton models are UL and C-UL Listed; Fostoria models are ETL Listed for US and Canada.