Solenoid Valve, 3 Way, NO/NC, Brass, 1/4 In8320G174 46891
Average Rating: n/a
|Number of Ways||3|
|Configuration||Normally Closed/Normally Open|
|Cv Flow Factor||0.12|
|Pipe Size (In.)||1/4|
|Orifice Dia. (In.)||3/32|
|PSI Differential Min.||0|
|Coefficient of Volume||0.12|
|Max. Fluid Temp. (F)||200|
|Coil Insulation Class||F|
|Construction Reference No.||4|
|Center Line Pipe Center Size (In.)||2-53/64|
|Agency Compliance||CSA Certified, UL Listing for General Purpose Valve, Meets Applicable CE Directives|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Have 3 pipe connections and 2 orifices. Coil included.
- Standards: UL Listed; CSA Certified.
- Max. fluid temp.: 180 F (except 3UL95, 3UL89, and 3UL91 are 200 F) Max. ambient temp.: 125 F 120V, 60 Hz; 110V, 50 Hz Brass body
- Can be connected in either Normally Closed or Normally Open position. Can also be used to select 1 of 2 fluids, or to divert flow from 1 port to another.