Hazardous Location Wall Heater, Heater Type Convection, 3.6 kW, 12280 BtuH Output, Voltage 240, 15 Amps AC, 1 PhaseOverall Height 20 In., Overall Width 42 In., Overall Depth 9 In., 60 HzCabinet Width 36 In., Cabinet Depth 8-1/2 In., Cabinet Height 20 In., Housing Material Heavy Gauge Steel, Housing Finish Gray Polyester Powder Coated, Features Integral Brackets Provided for Wall Installation, Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr., Standards UL and C-UL for Class I Groups B, C, D
- Note: Required contactors sold separately on page 334. Required thermostats sold separately on page 4572.
- Hazardous Location Electric Convection Heaters
- Built-in mounting brackets.
- 16-ga. steel cabinets with powder-coated finish. Sloped-top cabinet keeps objects from being set on top and restricting airflow. Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum terminal box with knockouts for rigid metallic conduit entry.
- ETL Listed for US and Canada.
- Class I Div. 1 and 2 Groups B, C, and D Min. height from floor: 9" Dayton , 8" QMark