Solenoid Valve, 3 Way, NC, Brass, 1/8 In
Average Rating: n/a
|Number of Ways||3|
|Cv Flow Factor||0.09|
|Pipe Size (In.)||1/8|
|Orifice Dia. (In.)||1/16|
|PSI Differential Min.||0|
|Coefficient of Volume||0.09|
|Max. Fluid Temp. (F)||180|
|Coil Insulation Class||F|
|Coil Enclosure||NEMA Type 4, 4X|
|Construction Reference No.||2|
|Center Line Pipe Center Size (In.)||2-3/16|
|Agency Compliance||CSA Certified and UL Listed|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Have 3 pipe connections and 2 orifices. Coil included.
- Standards: UL Listed; CSA Certified.
- Max. fluid temp.: 180 F (except 3UL95, 3UL89, and 3UL91 are 200 F) Max. ambient temp.: 125 F 120V, 60 Hz; 110V, 50 Hz Brass body
- Normally Closed
- When the valve is de-energized, the pressure port is closed and the exhaust port is connected to the cylinder port. When the valve is energized, the exhaust port is closed and the pressure port is connected to the cylinder port.