Brake, Double C-Face Magnetic Disc, Static Torque 6 Ft-Lb, Shaft Dia 5/8 In, BISSC Watertight/ Dust Proof Enclosure, Continuous Duty, 208-230/460 Voltage @ 60 Hz, 208-230/460VAC Coil Volts, Single Phase, 3450 Max RPM, Max HP @ 1725 RPM 2, Max HP @ 3450 RPM 3, Ambient 40 C, 60 Hz, .22/.11 Amps Holding, 1.74/.87 Inrush Amps, 1.0 Service Factor, 56C/140TC NEMA/IEC Frame, Power Lead Length 15 In, White Epoxy Paint Finish, Length 4 7/8 In, Dia 6 7/8 In
- Note: Not intended for accurate positioning, indexing, or vertical holding applications such as vertical conveyors or hoists.
Double C-Face Magnetic Disc Brakes
- Direct-acting spring-set brakes use 1 moving part to engage and hold load under power-off conditions. Brake is designed to convert C-face motors and gearmotors to brake motors or brake gearmotors.
- CSA Certified; washdown brakes BISSC Certified.
- Service factor: 1.0 Max. ambient: 40 C Coil lead length: 15" 60/50 Hz Mounting: horizontal
- Used in food and dairy applications. Comply with 3A dairy standards pertaining to nonproduct-contact surfaces and with NEMA DEF.MG1-1.26.6 for waterproof machines.
- USDA-approved white epoxy paint.