Control, InterlockUC1 48696
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Universal Interlock Control|
- Note: The performance table shows typical capacities when inducer is mounted on pipe sizes shown. Heating capacities shown are for 1000 Btu per cu. ft. of natural gas and for 139,000 Btu per gal. of #2 fuel oil.
- Interlock Controls
- Universal Interlock Control
- Provides heater interlock with any 24/120VAC burner circuit. Features adjustable pre/post purge, LED status indicators, and fault code memory.
- To comply with national mechanical codes, draft inducer must be interlocked with heater it serves.
- Increase draft for gas- and oil-fired heating equipment. Variable draft control. Aluminized steel housing and wheel. 115V, 60 Hz. Use for long, horizontal vent connectors, undersized chimneys, and structures with a slight negative pressure. Fastening band included, except bandless screw attachment on 4C730 and 4C731.