Automatic Standby Generator, Engine Cooling Air, 10 LP/9 NG kW, 10 LP/9 NG kVA Rating, Voltage 120/240, Height 29 In., Width 25 In., Length 48 In., Enclosure Material Steel, Fuel Type Natural Gas/ LP, Generac OHVI Engine Brand, Engine Size 530cc, Engine RPM 3600, Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase LP 83.3/41.6 (NG 75/37.5), NG Consumption @ Half Load 156 cu. ft./hr., LP Consumption @ Half Load 1.93 gph, 60 Hz, Sound Level dBA 63Automatic Volts Regulation Yes, Battery Included No, 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Note: Generators are not designed as a primary power source. For backup only.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Air- and Liquid-Cooled Automatic Standby Generators
- Include 1-ft. flexible fuel line connector and composite mounting pad for easy installation. Electrostatically applied powder paint. Models equipped with aluminum housing are designed to withstand highly corrosive environments.
- Feature mainline circuit breaker and solid-state, frequency-compensated voltage regulation. All input connections are in a single area. Include 2A static battery charger and battery rack for 12V battery. Battery required, not included. Require local permits for gas piping, concrete foundation, and electrical inspection. 6FDL8 includes switch.
- Generac OHVI industrial engine True Power Technology (except 11C856) for smooth, consistent power Protect priority circuits or the entire panel
- Min. battery requirement: 525 CCA Built-in 7-day exerciser For residential or commercial applications as backup only Run on natural (NG) or liquid propane (LP) gas Require RTS transfer switch, sold separately, this page