|Audible Alert||85dB @ 10 ft., Audio|
|Visual Alert||Red LED|
|Operating Temp.||40 to 100 Degrees F|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||5 Year Limited|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [OR]
- Smoke Alarms
- Test/Reset button test11s alarm circuitry, alarm activation, and battery function. Several models include a hush button to silence nuisance alarms. 85dB horn. Easy installation. Operating temp.: 40 to 100 F. 120VAC, 60 Hz.
- Alarm Types: Ionization respond best to fast-raging fires. Photoelectric respond best to slow-smoldering fires. All interconnect units must interface directly with their own brand of interconnectable smoke and CO alarms.
- Provide continuous alarm operations during a power outage. Feature red LED power-on indicator, tamperproof locking pin, and low-battery warning. 2FTP2 has 10-yr. lithium battery.
- Meet UL, NFPA, FHA, HUD, CSFM standards