Union Connector, 3/8x1/4 In, Tube, Poly
Average Rating: n/a
|Tube Outside Dia.||3/8 x 1/4"|
|Material of Construction||Polypropylene|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Temp. Range||0 to 212 Degrees F|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For use with polyethylene, nylon, polypropylene, or soft metal tubing on low-pressure or vacuum lines. White color.
- Temp. range: -40 to 200 F
- Polypropylene and Nylon Compression Fittings
- 302 stainless steel grab ring and Nitrile O-ring provide good tube retention and a positive, vibration-resistant seal, using only hand assembly. No clamps or adjustments needed.
- Meet FDA and NSF-51 standards.