Self Regulating Heat Cable, Wet or Dry
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Self Regulating Heating Cable|
|Mounting Location||Wet or Dry|
|Cable Length||100 ft.|
|Max. Circuit Length||200 ft.|
|Watts per Foot @ 40F||6|
|Amps per Foot @ 40F||0.050|
|Features||Self Regulating Energy Efficient, Prevents Freeze Up Problems|
|For Use With||Lighter Plastic or Metal Pipes Up to 8" Dia., Roof, Gutter|
|Standards||UL Listed and CSA Certified|
|Includes||Cable, (2) Power Connection Kits, Splice and Tee Kit, Roll of Application Tape|
- Note: Use only Raychem accessories; install per instructions supplied with 4E519 or 4DC48. Also, all pipe heating applications require the use of pipe insulation material (see page 4300). WARNING: To minimize the danger of fire if the heating cable is damaged or improperly installed, use a Ground-Fault-Protection Device (GFPD); sold separately on page 277.
- 100-ft. complete kits include cable, 2 power connection kits (4E519), 1 splice and tee kit (4DC50), and 1 roll of application tape (4E521).
- UL Listed and CSA Certified only when used with the appropriate agency-approved Raychem accessories.
- Cut-to-length in the field No thermostat needed
- Wet or Dry Location, 6W
- Has a protective, waterproof outer jacket suitable for wet conditions such as downspouts, roof drains, or marine applications. Use on metal and plastic pipes up to 6" dia. Also good for roof and gutter applications when used with clip accessory 5JC37, 5JC39, and 5JC41.